Employee Information

Paystubs and W-2’s

Register your iPay account by performing the following steps:

  1. Go to https://ipay.adp.com
  2. Click on “Register Now”
  3. Enter the Self Service Registration Pass Code: APTEA-IPAY
  4. Follow the system prompts to complete your registration

To view your Paystubs or W-2s, please visit https://ipay.adp.com. Associates with an account can view posted statements for a rolling three (3) year period. If you’re unable to access your W2 through iPay, please send your W2 request along with your full name and current address to W2info@aptea.com

Affordable Care Act (ACA) Statement - Form 1095C

The new Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires all individuals to submit an annual health care statement as part of your tax fillings each year. Your new 2015 ACA statement will be mailed to your home by the IRS deadline of February 1, 2016.

If you do not receive a 2015 ACA statement, a duplicate copy can be requested by visiting https://www.PaperlessEmployee.com/aptea at any time. The procedure is secure and your tax statement will be available immediately to view and/or print.

      Please note, your tax statement will not be emailed to you.

On your first visit to the web site, you will need to create a user ID and password. Keep this information for future reference as it is required to access your account. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your request.

Employment Verification

To access employment verification for a mortgage, car loan, reference check, etc., please call Thomas & Thorngren at (615) 620-0569 or visit their website at https://thomasandthorngren.com/. You will need to provide your social security number and A&P’s employer code, which is A&P683.


For 401(k) fund information, please call Fidelity at 1-888-503-7526 or visit their website at www.401k.com.

Benefit Coverage

To review benefit coverage options available through the Health Insurance Marketplace (Affordable Care Act Exchange), please call 1-800-318-2596 or visit their website at https://www.healthcare.gov/get-coverage/.

Bankruptcy Claims

To file a claim through the bankruptcy court to receive the residual of any applicable payments, please go to https://cases.primeclerk.com/aptea/EPOC-Index for instructions on submitting a claim and to obtain a Proof of Claim form. All claims are subject to the bankruptcy payout schedule.

Unemployment Information

For Unemployment information, including how to file a claim, please visit your state’s Department of Labor website:

Single Employer Pension Plans

The company pension plans have been transitioned to the PBGC and are no longer administered by A&P. The contact information for the PBGC is below:

1-800-400-7242 or (202) 326-4000
PBGC Customer Contact Center hours are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday - Friday (except Federal holidays)

The website for the PBGC with FAQs, articles, and videos: www.pbgc.gov.