Store Hours May Be Impacted by Hurricane Sandy
MONTVALE, N.J. – October 28, 2012 - Due to weather conditions related to Hurricane Sandy, some store hours may be impacted at A&P, Waldbaum's, Pathmark, Food Emporium, Superfresh and Food Basics stores. We are doing everything we can to keep our stores open as long as possible, while at the same time ensuring the safety of our Associates.
A&P has served residents in the mid-Atlantic and northeast regions for more than 150 years and will continue to provide customers with essential supplies as conditions allow. Please call your local store to find out when they will be open. Contact information can be found using the store locator on the following websites:
- A&P – http://www.apfreshonline.com/
- Waldbaum’s – http://www.waldbaums.com/
- Pathmark – http://www.pathmark.com/
- Food Emporium – http://www.thefoodemporium.com/
- Superfresh – http://www.superfreshfood.com/
- Food Basics - http://www.foodbasicsusa.com/
Founded in 1859, A&P is one of the nation's first supermarket chains. The company operates more than 300 stores in six states under the following trade names: A&P, Best Cellars, Food Basics, The Food Emporium, Pathmark, Superfresh and Waldbaum's.
A&P Public Relations